WD2 ScriptHook: Instructions
Please make sure you game has launched at least once (until the main menu is open) before installing ScriptHook.
Current Version: 1.2.1 (Build r185, 03.11.2020) - See our Changelog
- Download Installer
- Run the installer, Windows SmartScreen will show up - we do not have a signing certificate yet. Confirm running the executable.
- Click Next, please check and make sure that the correct path is filled in, you can find it
Uplay -> Watch_Dogs 2 -> Properties -> Local filesand
Steam -> right click on Watch_Dogs 2 -> Properties -> Tab "Local files" -> browse local files
- Confirm the license agreement.
- Download ZIP archive
- Extract the contents into
- Make sure that you have VC Redistributable 2015-2019 (x64) installed, you can download it here
Check out this guide to find out how you can configure ScriptHook.
Inside your game folder:
Supported Platforms & Versions
|Platform||Supported||Minimum Version||Current Version|
|Epic Games||Yes||1.0.10 Normal||1.0.10 Normal|
|Uplay Plus||Yes||1.0.10 Plus||1.0.10 Plus|
The game can be started directly from Uplay or Steam. Once you are in the main menu, a Message Box should appear informing you that the initialization was successful. It also denotes that the multiplayer is disabled while ScriptHook is enabled.
After loading the game, a notification should be visible on the top-right corner of the screen. You can use the following keys:
|Numpad 8(Up), Numpad 9 (Down)|
|Delete Key, Numpad 0||Return back to previous menu|
|ESC||Close the menu|
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us and our community on our Discord.