MDE ScriptHook: Instructions
Please make sure you game has launched at least once (until the main menu is open) before installing ScriptHook.
Current Version: 1.1.2 (Build r96, 08.10.2021) - See our Changelog
- Download Installer
- Run the installer, Windows SmartScreen will show up - we do not have a signing certificate yet. Confirm running the executable.
- Click Next, please check and make sure that you select the correct platform (Steam or Epic Games) and check the path on the next page
- Confirm the license agreement.
- Download ZIP archive
- Extract the contents into
Mafia Definitive Edition/
- Make sure that you have VC Redistributable 2015-2019 (x64) installed, you can download it here
Experimental "WebUI" Integration
This download is optional.
Using "WebUI" you can create web frames in Mafia DE. This allows you to open and display websites ingame, either on the (2D-)screen or somewhere in the 3D world. We are currently looking for beta-testers of this feature.
You can download a ZIP-archive with the required files here. Extract the contents into your game folder and you're good to go. The trainer script has examples on how to integrate them into existing scripts.
Check out this guide to find out how you can configure ScriptHook.
Inside your game folder:
Mafia Definitive Edition/uninstall-scripthook.exe
Supported Platforms & Versions
|Game Version / Platform||Steam||Epic Games Store||Cracked Version|
|1.1||Supported (ScriptHook 1.0.2+)||Supported (ScriptHook 1.0.3+)|
|1.2||Supported (ScriptHook 1.0.4+)||Supported (ScriptHook 1.0.4+)|
|1.3||Supported (ScriptHook 1.1+)|
The game can be started directly from Steam or Epic Games. While ingame, you can use the following keys:
|Numpad 8(Up), Numpad 9 (Down)|
|Delete Key, Numpad 0||Return back to previous menu|
|ESC||Close the menu|
If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact us and our community on our Discord.